We serve the wholesale and retail hardware markets, as well as Architectural Hardware Division 8 projects. Headquartered in Spokane, WA, we focus on providing our customers with the highest quality products, giving our vendors the respect and effort they deserve, while providing our employees with opportunities to be challenged and grow. A 4th generation family-owned business, we are looking for a talented individual to grow our team!
Accurately and efficiently receive materials into the warehouse and complete order fulfillment as part of general warehouse operations for Spokane Hardware Supply, Inc.
This position is non-exempt.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly rotating stock and storage of overstock items
- Assist in general facility upkeep and maintenance
- Ensures a clean workspace and warehouse
- Receiving merchandise utilizing quality assurance checks throughout the process, both physically and into the inventory management system
- Pulls items of various sizes and quantities accurately and efficiently, employing quality assurance processes throughout the order fulfillment process
- Fulfill will call orders and release to customers as needed
- Successfully complete the closing duties daily including securing access at the end of the day
- Any additional tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Degree
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to lift objects weighing 75 pounds or more regularly
- Ability to work standing and walking throughout the workday
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- PC and keyboard competencies for use of inventory management system and limited web page usage
- Perform basic mathematical functions in the course of order fulfillment and receiving
- Ability to clearly read and understand warehouse location codes and part numbers
- Salary: $15.00/hr
- Benefits Package:
- Weekends off! Great work/life balance.
- Paid holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Forth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- PTO in accordance with Washington's sick leave policy.
- Medical, dental, optional vision insurance, and 401(k) with 25% corporate match the first of the month after 60 days.
- Vacation time and sick/personal time after 90 days.