Customer Fulfillment Driver
Function: Provide customer support through efficient, accurate, and safe order fulfillment to job sites and facilities. Working closely with customers to load products into the correct location, as well as initiating returns in the greater Spokane-Coeur d’Alene metropolitan area. Working closely with outside sales reps to meet customer expectations & provide customer support to further grow our relationship with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull items of various sizes and quantities accurately and efficiently
- Confirm order accuracy and correct any errors prior to packaging and loading orders for delivery
- Package and label orders appropriately for customers to be aware of contents and order information
- Complete scheduled deliveries for each day in a timely and safe manner to customer’s specified locations, policies, and preferences
- Document all deliveries completed through various methods
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers regarding backorders, large orders, delivery logistics, customer returns, and other concerns
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of integrity, positively representing the company and employees in a trustworthy, and sincere manner
- Collect items for return and initiate the RGA process upon receipt of goods from customers as well as off-loading returns in appropriate areas of the building
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Operations Manager and Management Team
- High school diploma or General Education Degree
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift objects weighing 75 lbs. or more regularly
- Proficiency operating and parking a large vehicle
- Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Proficient in use of smartphones or tablets as navigation tools
- Familiarity using websites to complete forms and update customer information as well as basic computer skills
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Benefits Package:
- Weekends off! Great work/life balance.
- Paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- PTO in accordance with Washington’s sick leave policy.
- Medical, dental, optional vision insurance, and 401(k) with 25% corporate match the first of the month after 60 days.
- Vacation time available after 90 days.